Friday May 5
– Player registration 3:30-5 p.m.
– Ten minute Warm-up 5 p.m.
– Team Black vs Team Red Scrimmage 5:10-7:00 p.m.
Saturday May 6
– Ten minute Warm-up 8:00 am
– Team Red vs Team Black Scrimmage 8:10 am – 10:00 am
(Three twenty minute stop time periods)
– Ten Minute Warm-up 7:00 pm
– Team Red vs Team Black Scrimmage 7:10 pm – 9:00 pm
Cost is $200.00 ($212.00 Online) and cheques must be made payable to The Soo Thunderbirds
Deadline to register is April 30th and is available to players born from 1997-2001.
Registration information and payment is available online through www.eventbrite.ca or in Sault Ste. Marie through Mark Hebert (Assistant GM) at Savings World.
All players must register prior to April 30th.
All Midget aged players (Born 2000-2001) must fill out and sign the Permission to Skate Form – CLICK HERE FOR MINOR TO JUNIOR FORM
Any American player will require to have the USA Hockey forms signed as well – CLICK HERE FOR USA HOCKEY TRYOUT FORM
Any player who played Junior for another Junior Club will need to fill out the Junior to Junior Form – CLICK HERE FOR JUNIOR TO JUNIOR FORM
Any player will not be allowed to skate unless the forms are present and correctly signed.
For additional information please contact
Trev Zachary Director of Business Development